International University of East Africa Scholarships – How to Apply
Founded in 2010, the International University of East Africa is a private university in Uganda. It is one of the newest universities in Uganda and offers a various degree programs for students.
Why at the International University of East Africa? The university of choice, in driving innovation and entrepreneurship. We emphasize on practical and modern skills keeping our students a step ahead of the competition and giving them maximum employment opportunities.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: International University of East Africa
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Diploma or Bachelors
- Award: Upto 50 %
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Uganda
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open across Uganda.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students who have excelled academically, to persons with disabilities, and to students who hold a Sports Certificate at a National Level.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, aspirants have to take admission in the bachelors or diploma degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and the national id.
- Admission Requirements: Students have to submit the following:
- At least five passes at the Ugandan Certificate of Education (UCE) level obtained at the same sitting or its equivalent.
- At least two principal passes at the Ugandan Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) level achieved at the same session or its equivalent.
- Language Requirement: Applicants will often need to meet specific English language requirements to be able to study at the university.
Benefits: The International University of East Africa will provide a reduction in tuition fee up to 50% for students.