85% Scholarship for Online programs at IUBH University of Applied Sciences, Germany
85% Scholarship for Online programs at IUBH University of Applied Sciences, Germany is open for International Students Except for Germany, Switzerland, and Austria The scholarship allows Bachelor, Masters level programm(s) in the field of Data Science, Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Finance, Accounting, Engineering Management taught at IUBH University of Applied Sciences The deadline of the scholarhip is .
Get your German degree, from one of the largest private universities for online studies in Germany with over 30.000 students, without sacrificing your job or family commitments!
Distance learning at IUBH University of Applied Sciences offers our students the opportunity to develop on a personal and professional level and advance their career through flexible, practice-oriented study. We are particularly looking for professionals and otherwise busy individuals who would like to grow on a personal and professional level whilst continuing their core duties. That is why we design our programs and courses to be as flexible and innovative as possible but without sacrificing the usual high IUBH German quality.
At IUBH, we believe that everybody should have a chance to get access to an excellent education. That is why we have established a number of scholarships designed to help those reach their full potential who need financial assistance. We want to make sure, we support the right people with a passion for self-improvement, the ambition for learning, and the motivation for success.
85% Scholarship for Online programs at IUBH University of Applied Sciences, Germany is available to undertake Bachelor, Masters level programs at IUBH University of Applied Sciences.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- B.Sc. Data Science (180 ECTS)
- M.Sc. Computer Science in Cyber Security (60 ECTS) // starting in August
- M.Sc. Artificial Intelligence (60 or 120 ECTS)
- M.Sc. Data Science (60 or 120 ECTS)
- MBA Master of Business Administration (60 or 120 ECTS)
- MBA in Big Data Management (90 ECTS)
- MBA in IT Management (90 ECTS)
- MBA in Marketing (90 ECTS)
- MBA in Engineering Management (90 ECTS)
- MBA in Finance & Accounting (90 ECTS)
- 85% tuition fee waiver
- Private study at a private German university such as IUBH opens doors for your whole career path. Investing in these opportunities pays for itself. Experts estimate that MA graduates earn around 300.000 euros more than BA graduates throughout their professional life. The large corporate demand for globally-oriented executives and IUBH’s excellent reputation in academia and industry gives IUBH graduates huge leverage for a successful career.
- With our scholarship you can save up to 13.000€ of the tuition fee.
IUBH Online wants to make it possible for anyone to take their chance in life. That’s why we offer strong regional scholarships, that can vary in terms of cultural, social, educational, or work experience background.
Women in Leadership and Management: This scholarship is for female applicants who can demonstrate leadership and management potential in a global business environment both with extraordinary academic merits and with an established record of accomplishment of excellence in their chosen career.
STEM/MINT Professionals: Students with a proven outstanding career achievement in a technical field that will contribute to the peer learning experience at IUBH.
Future Entrepreneur: Students who possess the entrepreneurial spirit and have a proven track record of starting or bring part of a start-up. They will demonstrate the achievements and challenges they have faced.
Academic: Students who either attained outstanding results in their previous academic programmes, while also demonstrating proof of high achievement. From these students, we expect a valuable contribution to class discussions and team building.
Online Learner: Students who can show that they have completed an online programme, whether a short or long programme. This shows IUBH that they are keen online learners and will thrive in an online degree.
- STEP #1: Please think about, why you are eligible for the Scholarship of your choice.
- STEP #2: Please think about, how pass a study program at IUBH Online will improve your career, educational and personal goals.
- STEP #3: Please make use of the Scholarship Calculator, fill it out and complete the application, so our student recruitment team can work on your scholarship request.