Are you looking for information on how to access the James Cook University library? Do you want to work on your project? If yes, you are welcome to read this article. This page will help you access the library; you can check it out.
With this library, you can access numerous resources such as databases, journals, e-books, materials, etc. You can carry out other activities such as downloading, printing, borrowing books, seat reservations, accessing loans, resource downloads, and lots more.
This article will help you access the library, create an account, access interlibrary loans, and also learn about library visitation hours.
JCU Library – James Cook University
To access the JCU library, follow the guide below.
- Visit the JCU library website at https://www.jcu.edu.au/library
- Use the search tab to find books, journals, and other study materials.
JCU Library Login Page
To access the JCU library login page, follow the procedures outlined below.
- Visit the JCU Library website at www.jcu.edu.au/library
- Click on “Login to my Account“
- Enter your login ID and password.
- Thereafter, click on Login to access your library dashboard.
How to Reserve a Study Room at JCU Library
To get started, follow the procedures outlined below.
- Visit the JCU Study Room Reservation Website: www.jcu.edu.au/library/study-rooms
- Check for available rooms or seats on the website.
PLEASE NOTE: Study rooms can only be reserved 24 hours in advance.
JCU Library Study Hours
Opening hours vary depending on campus, study periods, and public holidays.
JCU Interlibrary Loans
This service is available when the library does not have the item you are looking for, and you want to borrow it from another library. All library users can apply for this service. To apply, follow the procedures outlined below.
- Visit the JCU Interlibrary Loan website: www.jcu.edu.au/library/interlibrary-loans
- Navigate and log in to your account to make your request.
- After the request, you will check your email for a notification about when your item or material will be available.
JCU Library Contact
Please contact the JCU Switch 14111; add 07 478 for Interstate +61 7 478 for International.