JKUAT Nairobi CBD Campus Intake 2021 – Application Form | Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology (JKUAT) Nairobi CBD Campus Application Intake 2021.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the following programmes for the 2020/2021 academic year due to start in January 2021 at JKUAT, Nairobi CBD Campus, JKUAT TOWERS, KENYATTA AVENUE, Nairobi.
CLICK HERE for programmes available and admission requirements.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
1. Applications forms can be obtained from the Campus website
http://jkuat.ac.ke/campuses/nairobicbd/application-forms/ and upon payment of Nonrefundable fees of Kshs 1,500/= for PhD, Masters and Bachelors; Kshs. 1,000 for Diplomas; Kshs 500 for Certificates, they can be dropped at the Campus.
2. Applications can be made online through this link https://admission.jkuat.ac.ke/
3. Payments can either be made by cash deposit to Barclays Bank, Juja Branch, JKUAT CBD, CAMPUS, A/C 030721022145 or Bankers Cheque in favour of JKUAT CBD CAMPUS.
- The duly completed forms, 1 passport size photo, copies of certificates, transcripts, application fee payment receipt, and updated C.V. for postgraduate applications, should be returned to the undersigned.
- All applications MUST be accompanied with copies of O-level qualifications.
- Postgraduate applicants MUST attach ALL transcripts.
- All Foreign Students must have:
(i) Letter of Accreditation of the foreign university from Commission for University Education
(ii) Letter of Equation of subjects for foreign secondary education from Kenya National
Qualification Authority (KNQA)
For more information please log on to http://jkuat.ac.ke/campuses/nairobicbd/ or contact:
THE DIRECTOR, JKUAT, NAIROBI CBD CAMPUS
P.O. Box 62000, 00200 Nairobi Kenya
JKUAT Towers, Kenyatta Avenue (11th to 14th Floors)
Mobile No.; 0705-950712
Email: [email protected] / [email protected]