KDS Undergraduate Scholarships Programme Contest 2021 – How to Apply.
The KDS scholarship is awarded annually to students who demonstrate outstanding results in their studies. Share the breakthrough moment that led you to pursue a graduate degree. Have you overcome a hardship, or had an incredible moment? Tell us about it! The KDS contest Scholarship is awarded to graduate students who applies and matriculates to a graduate program participating in the KDS application.
- Any graduate and undergraduate students can apply
- 3.0 or better grade point average
- Apply to a graduate program using the KDS application
- Matriculate to a program at a participating college or university
- Applicants should be a commencing student registered as full-time for on-campus study
Three authors from the winning essays will get cash prizes:
- 1st place – $1,500
- 2nd place – $1000
- 3rd place – $500
- Complete and submit the KDS Scholarship application.
- Upload scholarship essay in the Documents section.
- Upload CV/Resume (optional).
- Upload unofficial transcripts in the Academic History section.
- Self-report GRE or GMAT scores (optional) in the Standardized Tests tile in the Academic History section.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline:1st October 2021.