KwaZulu-Natal College of Nursing Hostel Accommodation & Fees 2023/2024 | KwaZulu-Natal College of Nursing Online Accommodation Application, How to Apply for KwaZulu-Natal College of Nursing Accommodation & Criteria.
To lead Nursing Education and to achieve excellence in nursing through education and training of nurses and midwives registrable with the South African Nursing Council (SANC) and South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) at Basic and Post-registration levels.
To produce caring and competent nurses and clinical nurse specialists who will be responsive to the current and future health care needs of the people of KwaZulu-Natal by empowering them with nursing knowledge
- Trust built on truth, honesty and respect
- Open communication, transparency and consultation
- Commitment to quality performance
- Courage to learn, change and innovate
- Commitment to caring and compassionate service delivery
- Learners personal development
- Access to lifelong learning
- Mobility and progression within education, training and career path
The KwaZulu-Natal College of Nursing is pleased to inform students both local and international students that want to apply for accommodation in the institution to complete the application form online.
How To Apply For KwaZulu-Natal College of Nursing Hostel Accommodation
Follow the lead below to apply for accommodation at the KwaZulu-Natal College of Nursing:
- Visit: www.sanc.co.za
- Check for the Application Form.
- Log in to continue with the application.
Note: Only shortlisted students for accommodation allocation shall be notified.
Head Office : Natalia
Postal Address: P/Bag X9051 Pietermaritzburg 3200
Physical Address: Natalia 330 Langalibalele (Longmarket) Street Pietermaritzburg 3201
Telephone Number:(033) 395 2111 (switchboard)
For any inquiries, visit the KwaZulu-Natal College of Nursing official Website or Leave us a comment below.