Applications are invited for the Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Program 2024 for Graduate Nigerians
Application Deadline: 7th November 2023
About the Award: The future isn’t written, it’s built.
Lafarge Africa Plc, is a member of LafargeHolcim, the world’s leader in sustainable building solutions. Listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange, Lafarge Africa is actively participating in the urbanization and economic growth of Nigeria, the largest economy in Africa.
In 2050, 70% of the world population will live in cities, twice as many as there were in 1970. Whether large, medium or small, whether in mature or emerging countries, cities are central to the challenges facing the planet. In response to this, Lafarge Africa has aligned with LafargeHolcim’s vision to reinvent how the world builds, to make it greener and smarter for all. We believe in building a world that works for people and the planet. A world that keeps people safe, connected and thriving.
The graduate trainee scheme is a comprehensive and structured program designed to provide graduates with valuable practical experience, professional development, and exposure to different aspects of the organization. The scheme aims to cultivate a talented pool of individuals who will contribute to the company’s growth and success while fostering a pipeline of future leaders.
• Skill Development
• Cross-Functional Exposure
• Mentorship and Guidance
• Real-World Projects
• Networking Opportunities
• Business Management
• Recent university graduates with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in:
– Business Management
• Minimum of second-class lower division
• Maximum 0-2 years work experience
• Strong academic performance and a genuine passion for the industry or field of interest.
• Excellent communication, teamwork, and problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrated leadership potential and a proactive approach to learning.
• Adaptability and a willingness to embrace challenges and new experiences.
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
To be Taken at (Country): Nigeria
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- The 2024 Graduate Trainee Program aims to attract a diverse group of young, bright technical talent to develop into strong industry leaders that will help us continue to achieve the extraordinary. Join us as we find better ways to build together.
- Lafarge Africa Plc, through this and other talent development programs, continues to create the conditions for a diverse and inclusive workforce, with particular emphasis on gender balance in operational roles and developing talent at an early career stage.
Duration of Award: Fulltime
How to Apply: Apply below
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.