List of Courses Offered University of East and Southern Africa
This article contains information on courses offered at the university for the current year, General Admission Requirements, Contact Addresses.
The Management of the University of East and Southern Africa, Zambia has published a comprehensive list of courses, duration, and admission requirements. The list covers all the programs offered at the institution which include, Certificate Courses, Diploma Courses, Undergraduate Courses, and Postgraduates Courses.
School of Business
The University plans to start with one academic faculty: the School of Business and Entrepreneurship. It shall be the pioneer academic wing of the University. The School shall open with the following programmes of study:
1. Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Entrepreneurship
2. Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Marketing
3. Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Admission to UNESA has two parts:
1) General Admission Requirements that apply to all faculties and schools in the University.
2) Specific Admission Requirements which are particular admission requirements that correspond to the unique academic and professional needs of a specific faculty, school or programme of study.
1) For General Admission Requirements please go to the following page: General Admission Requirements.
2) For Specific Admission Requirements please go to the programme of study you’re interested to pursue.
1. By Phone:
3. Physical Address:
The University of East and Southern Africa
Central Administration Block
Plots 20842 and 9345,
Off Alick Nkhata Road (opposite United Nations headquarters),
For more information, please visit the official website –http://www.unesa.org/