Livingstone School of Nursing Entry/Admission Requirements – 2020
Livingstone School of Nursing Admission Requirements, Livingstone School of Nursing Entry Requirements 2020 and Admission Guide.
The management of the Livingstone School of Nursing, Zambia has officially released the basic requirements for admission into the institution. See the full details below.
1. Minimum of 5 O” level credits or better at grade 12 or it’s equivalent. English, Mathematics and any science are compulsory.
2. Be 16 years and above
3. Holders of a Zambian Registration Card.
4. Grade 12 certificate or a statement of results
5. Holder of 2019 practicing license for qualified nurses.
6. Applicants will be required to attend and pass personal interviews.
HOW TO APPLY
Application forms are gotten from the school when it’s on sales. Interested persons are hereby advised to get the application form at the admission unit of the institution.
Note: Copies of the completed application should be forwarded back to the school before the date of expiration.
If this information was useful, you can follow us on Twitter or like us on Facebook or Drop us a comment.