The Moi University (MU) 2021/2022 Intake: Online Application – Step-By-Step Guide To Apply Online.
The Management of the Moi University (MU) invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for admission into the programmes offered at the institution for the 2021/2022 Academic year.
HOW TO APPLY
To join Moi University as a self-sponsored student, follow the steps below:
- Decide on the programme that you want to undertake and ensure you meet the programme qualifications stated in “Our Programmes” section.
- Click on “Apply” at the top of this web page or at the bottom of this section”
- Fill in the required information in each step of the application
- Finish the application process and submit your application.
- Once your application is submitted successfully, you will receive an email from us indicating your application ID.
- Pay the indicated application fee depending on your programme level
- Diploma / Certificate – Ksh 500
- Undergraduate – Ksh 1000
- Masters / PHD – Ksh 2000
- Use the application ID sent to your email, to keep track of your application status.
To join Moi University as a Government-sponsored student, follow the steps below:
- Under “Login” section at the top of the page, click on “Government-sponsored” or click on “Log in” button at the bottom of this section.
- Enter the required login details
- The first time you log in, you are required to accept or reject the programme you have been offered. Accepting the offer gives you access to other services while rejecting denies you access to any other services.
|Programme Category||Fee (Ksh)|
|Bank||Account Name||Account Number||Reference Number|
|Co-operative Bank||Moi University||01029046897300||Your application no e.g APP_####|
|National Bank||Moi University||01020062991100||Your application no e.g APP_####|
For information or inquiries, kindly visit the Moi University (MU) Website: https://www.mu.ac.ke/. or leave us a comment below.