Morgan Stanley Inclusive Ventures Lab 2024 For US, EMEA Founders – Call for Applications. Apply below.
WHEN IS APPLICATION DEADLINE:
15th March 2024
Tell Me About Morgan Stanley Inclusive Ventures Lab:
The Morgan Stanley Inclusive Ventures Lab is an intensive five-month accelerator designed to help further develop and scale startups, culminating in a Demo Day and showcase presentation to the investor community.
Our in-house startup accelerator promotes financial inclusion and provides access to capital for early-stage technology and technology-enabled companies.
Who Can Apply For Morgan Stanley Inclusive Ventures Lab?
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Is an underrepresented founder, co-founder, CTO or other C-suite member.
- Has founded a technology or technology-enabled startup that falls within the Seed to Series A funding round stage.
- Has launched product with demonstrated revenues that validate the initial business model and market opportunity.
HOW MANY AWARDS?
What Is The Benefit Of Morgan Stanley Inclusive Ventures Lab?
- Investment of Capital: Morgan Stanley provides participating companies with $250,000 for each company in our New York-based program and £250,000 for each company in our London-based program in exchange for a 5% equity stake.
- Powerful Networks: We introduce startups to our bankers, financial advisors, technology experts and others who can connect each company to their industry networks. We also give them access to potential clients and the investor ecosystem at large.
- Mentoring and More: Morgan Stanley pairs each startup with hand-picked mentors, entrepreneurs in residence and advisors who provide counsel, sales and leadership coaching, to help each company grow and scale.
- Tailored Curriculum: The Lab customizes a curriculum for each startup, including finance and sales strategy, marketing and branding, and private sessions with industry experts.
- Pitch Day to Investors: Our program culminates in a Demo Day during which all participants can raise their profiles with presentations to investors, potential business partners and customers.
How To Apply:
Start the process to be considered for our 2024 Cohort. Applications close March 15th, 2024. Learn more in our FAQs.