You are welcome to this article if you are looking for how to access the Mount Carmel Patient Portal. This article will help you create an account on the portal and also assist you in signing in.
In this article, you will learn how to sign up or create an account on the Mount Carmel patient portal, how to access the patient portal, the benefits of the portal, and how to download the Mount Carmel Patient Portal App online.
The Mount Carmel patient portals improve the way in which patients and health care providers interact. A product of meaningful use requirements, they provide patients with timely access to their health care and give patients access to their health information to take a more active role. This patient portal can be accessed 24 hours a day from anywhere as long as you have internet connectivity. It gives convenience to patients.
The Mount Carmel Patient Portal
Mount Carmel and Mount Carmel Medial Group transitioned to a new patient portal, called MyChart, in October 2021. You can still access your historical medical information from myDoctor’s Office. However, you will only be able to view and read the information in myDoctor’s Office; you will not be able to communicate with your provider and no new information will be added. For more information.
Who Can Access the Mount Carmel Patient Portal?
- Registered Patients
- Doctors etc.
Benefits of the Mount Carmel Patient Portal
You can use the portal to do the following:
- Check for lab results
- Securely message your doctor or check your visit list.
- Request prescription refills
- Schedule non-urgent appointments.
- You can update your contact information.
- Make payments
- Discharge summaries
With your patient portal, you can be in control of your health and care. Patient portals can also save you time, help you communicate with your doctor, and support care between visits.
How to Register on the Mount Carmel Patient Portal
To sign up on the portal, please follow the steps below:
- Go to – https://mychart.trinity-health.org/MyChart/accesscheck.asp
- Follow the instructions on the portal to get registered.
How to Access the Mount Carmel Patient Portal
To sign into the portal, please follow the steps below:
- Go to –https://mychart.trinity-health.org/MyChart/Authentication/Login
- Enter your username and password.
- Click on “Login”
- The Patient Portal opens.
How to Download the Mount Carmel Patient Portal Mobile App
The Mount Carmel Patient Portal Mobile App is a software application developed specifically for use on mobile phones/tablets and computers. This app was created to give convenience as it allows patients to easily access their portal with these devices. When you have the mobile app installed on your device and you have access to an internet network, you can log in using your username and password.
How to Use the Mount Carmel Patient Portal Mobile App
After downloading the mobile app from the links provided above, you can go ahead and install the mobile app. Follow the steps below to access your portal after installing it.
- Launch your mobile app
- Create an account or sign in using your details (Your username and password, or your email address and password)
- Navigate through the app to see the features of the mobile app.
- You can save your login details to make it easy to log in next time.