Ndejje University (NDU) Intake 2021/2022 – Application Form
This article contains information on the Ndejje University (NDU) Application Forms and 2021/2022 Application procedure and deadline.
Ndejje University (NDU) Intake 2021/2022 – Application Form – Ndejje University (NDU) Application Guidelines
The application form must be fully filled and the relevant academic documents attached. It must be returned to the Admissions Office of the University according to the set deadline dates obtained from the Admissions office.
Application for admission into Ndejje University is basically online or offline depending on your preference.
Ndejje University (NDU) Application Procedure
- An Application Form can be downloaded on the school website HERE
- Application forms can also be collected in person from the University.
- The Application Form must be accompanied by the required documents.
Application forms are available and can be obtained after payment of a non-refundable fee:
- Local Post-secondary institutions – UGX 500,000, (five hundred thousand)
- Foreign Post-secondary institutions – USD 500 (five hundred)
- Local Tertiary institutions – UGX 1,000,000 (one million)
- Foreign Tertiary Institutions – USD 1,000 (one thousand)
After filling in the application form, submit it
The Academic Registrar
P. O. Box 7088, Kampala
Email: [email protected]