You are welcome to this page if you are looking for a way to access the NFL Extra Point Credit Card Login Portal. This page will help you access the NFL Extra Point card login portal. You can check it out.
This article will assist you in gaining access to the NFL Extra Point Card Login Portal, checking your balance, reviewing transactions, making payments, and much more.
What is a credit card?
A credit card is a thin, rectangular piece of plastic or metal issued by a bank or financial services company that allows cardholders to borrow funds with which to pay for goods and services at merchants that accept cards for payment. Credit cards impose the condition that cardholders pay back the borrowed money plus any applicable interest as well as any additional agreed-upon charges, either in full by the billing date or over time.
The NFL Extra Point Credit Card is a branded card issued by NFL Extra Point that allows holders to borrow funds, make payments, etc.
Benefits of the NFL Extra Point Credit Card
The NFL Extra Point Credit Card offers numerous benefits to users. Some of the benefits can be seen below:
1. Easy access to credit
One of the advantages of this credit card is that it functions on a deferred payment basis, which means you get to use your card now and pay for your purchases later.
2. Purchase protection
This credit card offers additional protection in the form of insurance for card purchases that might be lost, damaged, or stolen. The credit card can be used to vouch for the veracity of a claim if you wish to file one.
3. Record of expenses
This credit card records expenses monthly, and you can see your monthly expenses when you download or request your credit card statement.
Before you are issued a credit card, you must first of all register or open an account with the provider. You can see the requirements for the account opening below.
How to Open or Register a NFL Extra Point Account Online
You can register or open an account online by following the procedure outlined below:
- Visit the NFL Extra Point account registration page.
- Select the “Register” button.
- Provide your details to get started.
How to Access the NFL Extra Point Credit Card & Activation
You can log into the NFL Extra Point Credit Card Login Portal by following the procedure below:
- Visit the NFL Extra Point Credit Card Login: www.nflextrapoints.com
- Fill in your user ID and password.
- After that, click on the login button to access your NFL Extra Point Card customer dashboard.
NOTE: Those issued a new card must, first of all, activate the card before they can use it. Visit the official website to see how to activate your new card.
How to retrieve your NFL Extra Point Credit Card User ID or Password
Cardholders can retrieve their card user ID or password by following the procedure below:
- Visit the NFL Extra Point Credit Card login page.
- Select “Forgotten User ID or Password.”
- To recover your user ID and reset your password, enter the details from your NFL Extra Point Card.
How to Make Payment Online Using a NFL Extra Point Credit Card
There are a number of ways you can pay your bills online using the NFL Extra Point Credit Card. However, online payment is the most convenient option.
- Go to the NFL Extra Point Credit Card login page.
- Click on the “Payment” tab.
- Now, click on the “Make a Payment” button.
- Enter your payment information.
- Verify your payment details and click on the “Submit” button.
NOTE: You can also check your account on the portal; just navigate and click on “Balance.”
NFL Extra Point Mobile Application
How to Use the NFL Extra Point Mobile App
You can follow the procedure outlined below to use the mobile app:
- Launch the app (for the first time, enter your account or card information, User ID, and password).
- Click on “Sign in.”
- The dashboard or portal opens, and you can explore the portal.
NFL Extra Point Contact
1-888-232-1512 or TDD/TTY: 1-888-819-1918