NITDA)/Coursera Cohort 3 Scholarship Programme 2024 – How to Apply.
Applications are now open for the NITDA/Coursera Scholarship Cohort 3 Program. Through a partnership with Coursera, NITDA is able to provide learning scholarships to Nigerian nationals, allowing them to pursue professional certifications from highly regarded US colleges and some of the largest international tech firms in the world (including Google, IBM, and Meta). Each applicant must choose one certification program from each of the two categories, A and B, that they would like to enroll in.
- To assist you in launching a prosperous IT career, Category A (IT Career Pathway) provides a total of 20 professional certification programs. Each program consists of a number of connected courses designed to give students the in-depth understanding and practical skills needed to find work. When you complete each course within the program, you’ll get a certificate of completion. On the other hand, you will obtain the professional certification after finishing all of the program’s prerequisite courses.
- You can choose from four certification programs offered by Category B (Complementary Skills Pathway) to hone your skills in digital productivity tools, entrepreneurship, and freelancing in addition to your IT career skills.
- Successful candidates will receive a Coursera license in the form of a joining link via the email address they supplied. By clicking on that link, they will then be able to enroll in a course and join the program.
- The Coursera license will be available to each scholar for a duration of six months.
- Scholars are expected to use this time to complete as many professional certifications as possible, but they can only be enrolled in one certification at a time, with any of the 3MTT 12 core skills listed below as courses within the certifications; Software Development, UI/UX Design, Data Analysis & Visualization, Quality Assurance, Product Management, Animation, AI / Machine Learning, Cybersecurity, Game Development, Cloud Computing, Dev Ops and Data Science.
Method Of Application
For more information,
Program Starts: February 24, 2024.