NUST e-Learning Portal Login: www.elearning.nust.na | For access to books, e-learning platform, payments, etc.
If you are looking for the Namibia University of Science and Technology NUST e-Learning Portal, you are welcome to this page. We have published how to log into the portal below.
About Namibia University of Science and Technology NUST
The Namibia University of Science and Technology, formerly known as Polytechnic of Namibia, is a public university located in the city of Windhoek, Namibia. Andrew Niikondo is its acting vice-chancellor. NUST was headed by the founding vice-chancellor Tjama Tjivikua until March 2019.
How to log into the Namibia University of Science and Technology NUST e-Learning Portal
Follow the steps below to log in to the institution students’ portal:
- Visit the e-Learning Portal – www.elearning.nust.na
- Enter your username and password.
- Click on ‘login’
NOTE: Once you have entered the correct login details, your opens, and you can carry out any task you came to the portal for.
HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN YOUR PASSWORD?
If you have forgotten your password, don’t be anxious, this piece of information will help you reset your password successfully.
It is worthy of note that if you are unable to input the exact password for your username, the portal won’t be open for you. So below guide will help you successfully reset your password in a few minutes.
Steps to Reset/Change the Namibia University of Science and Technology NUST e-Learning Portal Password
- Go to the e-Learning Portal page.
- Enter your username and (Leave the password field blank)
- Navigate and click on ‘Forgotten Password’ once this is done, follow the instructions on the new page to get your password reset.
- Finally, once you get everything right, you will be logged into the portal.
For inquiries or more information, kindly visit the institution’s website or contact the university via their contact address for assistance.