Pan African National University Scholarships – How to Apply.
Established in 2008, the Pan-African University is a post-graduate training and research network of university nodes in five regions, supported by the African Union.
Why at the Pan African National University? The university’s mission is to develop transformative godly Christian leaders through training, research and innovation for service to God in the Church and community.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Pan African National University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Kenya
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Kenya.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelors degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible,
- The grant is awarded annually, and progressive students may reapply every year to request for renewal of the scholarship.
- How to Apply: For applying, aspirants are advised to take admission in the bachelor’s degree program at the university. After that, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates have to submit the national id card and academic transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have KCSE Mean Grade of C+ (plus) or its equivalent and relevant Diploma from a recognized institution.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
Benefits: The Pan African National University will provide educational fund for students accredited towards study expenses.
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply.