How To Pay DStv Via Mpesa in Kenya
DSTV delivers digital entertainment content for many Kenyan homes, including the latest movies, sports, reality shows and the many popular TV series. It’s more expensive than GOtv, Zuku and StarTimes. It comes with a satellite dish. But DStv has more channels and the best picture quality.
Pay DStv via Mpesa to get great digital content. Football fans can watch the English Premier League on DStv. It is the only pay-TV with broadcast rights for the EPL. This makes the digital TV provider an asset for anyone who wants to win SportPesa jackpot.
How to pay DStv via Mpesa. DStv subscribers can check their balance and pay DStv via Mpesa. All they need is the DStv Mpesa pay bill number, 444900, and an active Mpesa account.
The first step to pay DStv via Mpesa is to select the right packages: Cartoon Network for the kids. Documentaries, news and football for the dad. TV series and soap operas for the wife etc. The following is the procedure to follow to pay DStv via Mpesa.
How to Pay DStv via Mpesa
- Access your Safaricom menu, then select M-PESA.
- Choose Lipa na M-PESA, then Pay Bill.
- Enter the DStv Mpesa Pay bill number, 444900.
- Enter your DStv Smart Card number (the Smart Card number is on the card in the decoder)
- Next, enter the amount to pay.
- M-PESA asks you for your M-Pesa PIN. Enter your PIN.
- Double-check and confirm that you have entered the right information and hit OK to send and complete the M-PESA transaction.
- You now receive a transaction confirmation SMS from M-PESA.