Proudly SA Finance & Marketing Internships 2023 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for internship programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for internship programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest internship programmes at Proudly SA Finance & Marketing for 2022/2023 and how to apply.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. It is typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field. Employers benefit from these placements because they often recruit employees from their best interns, who have known capabilities, thus saving time and money in the long run.
Proudly South African invites unemployed graduates to apply for Finance and Marketing Internship Programme 2023.
Internship Application Closing Date : 15 January 2022
Internship Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
FINANCE INTERN – Ref. No FININT – 2023
MARKETING INTERN – Ref. No MARINT – 2023
Proudly South African invites applications from suitably and highly
driven candidates for an Internship within the Finance Department
and Marketing Department.
STIPEND: R6 000.00 per month
12 month’s fixed term contract
- Matric exemption.
- Finance Intern – Bachelor of Commerce – Accounting.
- Marketing Intern – N6 Certificate in Marketing.
- Appropriate recognized post- graduate qualification and any experience will be advantageous.
- Computer experience in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to liaise with people at all levels, internally and externally
- Good facilitation and communication skills
- Ability to speak, read and write English
- Good time-management skills
How to apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates must indicate the Internship they are interested in by quoting the Reference Number in their subject line and attach a detailed CV with copies of qualifications. Applications must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: 15 JANUARY 2023
If you have not been contacted by the 30 January 2023 consider your application as
unsuccessful. Correspondence will only be limited to short-listed candidates.
Proudly South African reserves the rights not to fill this position.
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates