STEMM Merit Awards 2020 for Indonesian Students | In this post, you will be given a complete step on How to Apply for the STEMM Merit Awards 2020/2021, Admission Criteria/ Requirements & Application Deadline.
The study program is designed for Indonesian students to study an Associate degree, Bachelor’s degree or Masters’s by coursework at the university. Each successful scholar will get the amount worth up to AU$10,000 and they will study at RMIT University in Australia.
STEMM Merit Awards Eligibility 2020/2021
The following is the criteria for the selection:
- Applicants with a conditional offer will need to meet the conditions of their offer before they can be awarded the program.
- Applicants must submit an application for this application
- Apply from Indonesia
- Not an existing RMIT student
- The sponsorship will be awarded in an associate degree, bachelor’s degree, or masters by coursework offered by one of the following RMIT School: Engineering, Health, and Biomedical Sciences and Science
- Candidates from Indonesia.
- For being enrolled, seekers must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- You are required to provide current evidence of your English language proficiency for admission to RMIT.
How to Apply for STEMM Merit Awards 2020/2021
Applicants must follow the link below to complete the online application for STEMM Merit Awards 2020/2021
Applicants must include the following in their applications:
- You must have to attach the required documents with the application such as a copy of passport/ID, transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of recommendation and a CV.
- Only applications that have been submitted at the international office and must be duly registered at the providers portal or website shall be attended to.
Application Deadline: June 5, 2020