You are welcome to this article if you are looking for how to access the Texas Oncology Patient Portal. This article will help you create an account on the portal and also assist you in signing in.
In this article, you will learn how to sign up or create an account on the Texas Oncology patient portal, how to access the patient portal, the benefits of the portal, and how to download the Texas Oncology Patient Portal App online.
The Texas Oncology patient portals improve the way in which patients and health care providers interact. A product of meaningful use requirements, they provide patients with timely access to their health care and give patients access to their health information to take a more active role. This patient portal can be accessed 24 hours a day from anywhere as long as you have internet connectivity. It gives convenience to patients.
Texas Oncology Patient Portal
Navigating Care is an easy-to-navigate, secure web portal that provides access to your clinical information. You can view upcoming appointments, medication lists, test results, and clinical notes at your convenience. You can also review, save, and print your health information to share with your family and caregivers.
Who Can Access the Texas Oncology Patient Portal?
- Registered Patients
- Doctors etc.
Benefits of the Texas Oncology Patient Portal
You can use the portal to do the following:
- Check for lab results
- Securely message your doctor or check your visit list.
- Request prescription refills
- Schedule non-urgent appointments.
- You can update your contact information.
- Make payments
- Discharge summaries
How to Register on the Texas Oncology Patient Portal
This portal can assist you in contacting your doctor’s office, tracking your health status and provide patient education as well as additional helpful content.
If you have not yet created patient portal account credentials, please:
- Check the email address you provided during your registration process for a portal email with a registration link embedded.
- Or use the temporary login credentials provided to you by your clinic
- Or contact the Navigating Care Support Line at 1-800-925-4456 or email: [email protected]
How to Access the Texas Oncology Patient Portal
To sign into the portal, please follow the steps below:
- Go to – https://texasoncology.navigatingcare.com/account/login
- Enter your username and password.
- Click on “Login”
- The Patient Portal opens.
You can carry out any of the above-mentioned uses on the patient portal and remember to keep your login details and information confidential.
How to Download the Texas Oncology Patient Portal Mobile App
The Texas Oncology Patient Portal Mobile App is a software application developed specifically for use on mobile phones/tablets and computers. This app was created to give convenience as it allows patients to easily access their portal with these devices. When you have the mobile app installed on your device and you have access to an internet network, you can log in using your username and password.
In order to access your Texas Oncology Patient Portal, you can download the app from the Google Play store or the Apple iTunes App Store.
How to Use the Texas Oncology Patient Portal Mobile App
After downloading the mobile app from the links provided above, you can go ahead and install the mobile app. Follow the steps below to access your portal after installing it.
- Launch your mobile app
- Create an account or sign in using your details (Your username and password, or your email address and password)
- Navigate through the app to see the features of the mobile app.
- You can save your login details to make it easy to log in next time.