TSC Payslip Portal & How To Download TSC Payslip | Official Teachers Service Commission (TSC) Payslip Portal & How To Download TSC Payslip.
The Teachers Service Commission (TSC) has enabled the payslip portal where teachers can access a number of services including downloading their payslip online.
TSC Payslip is designed in a way that is easy to use. Teachers can log in at any time to performs whatever service they want to perform.
TSC PAYSLIP PORTAL LOGIN
Follow the link(s) below to access the Teachers Service Commission (TSC) Payslip Portal:
- TSC Payslip Portal: https://payslip.tsc.go.ke/login.php
HOW TO REGISTER
This is only available for first timer users of the portal. Follow the steps below to access the portal:
- Visit the Teachers Service Commission (TSC) website: https://www.tsc.go.ke/2. If you are a first time user, click on the “Registration/Activate Account” button to fill an online form that will help you download your Payslip.3. The information you require to register for the TSC online payslip download service includes a TSC number, your names, ID number, KRA Tax PIN, your date of birth, your designation code, your pay station code, your bank account number, your mobile phone number, and a personal email address.
4. It is worth noting the caveat at the bottom of the page which cautions that: Provision of false information will lead to immediate de-registration.
HOW TO RESET PASSWORD
1. Use the “Forgot Password” option that appears on the login page to reset your password
2. Fill in the password resetting form.
3. Reset your password
HOW TO DOWNLOAD TSC PAYSLIP ONLINE
2. Under the Online Services tab, click the Online Payslips tab to begin the process of downloading your TSC payslip.
3. The website will then prompt you to enter your username and password.
4. On successfully logging into the system, the website will redirect you to the TSC home page that hosts the dashboard section.
7. Under the “View payslip” menu, select the “View payslip” option by clicking on the tab. This will enable you to view your online payslips. You can also view your current status by clicking the “View Your Details” option.
8. Just like any other online portfolio based service, always remember to log out of your account once you are done using the service for security and confidentiality purposes.