You are welcome to this page if you want to access the University of Fribourg (UNIFR) Moodle Login Page. We have provided a guide on how to access the UNIFR Moodle Login page below. You can check it out.
This page will help you access your UNIFR Moodle Dashboard, reset your Moodle Login Password, help you explore the dashboard, and also help you download the mobile app online.
You can access the Moodle login portal 24/7, which will help you manage your academic records. Moodle is safe and easy to use; you are only required to provide your login details, and you have access to the portal.
What is UNIFR Moodle?
The University of Fribourg (UNIFR) Moodle is a learning platform designed to provide educators, administrators, and learners with a single robust, secure and integrated system to create personalized learning environments.
Benefits of UNIFR Moodle
UNIFR Moodle provides a central storage medium that is helpful to students, instructors, and faculty members. Students can access online courses, check for scheduled classes, and take part in lectures. At the same time, instructors and faculty members can use this platform to design online courses and also organize classes online.
Other benefits of this platform are:
- Students can write and do quizzes on this portal.
- Downloading of resources
- Submission of Assignment
- Self and peer assignments
- design tools, etc.
How to Access the UNIFR Moodle Login Page
To access the University of Fribourg (UNIFR) Moodle Login Page, follow the steps below:
- Visit: www.moodle.unifr.ch
- Enter your username and password
- Click on “Login“
- Once logged in, you can view your courses, and carry out other activities on the dashboard.
How to Reset UNIFR Moodle Password
If you have forgotten your password, simply follow the steps below to reset it:
- Visit: www.moodle.unifr.ch
- Navigate and click on “Forgot Password“
- Follow the instruction on the login page to reset your password
Moodle Mobile App
The Moodle app gives a convenient way to access your Moodle dashboard on your mobile device. All you have to do is to download the mobile app (Apple Store or Google Play Store) install it on the device and start using it.
How to Log in to your Moodle Dashboard Via Mobile App
After downloading the mobile app from the links provided above, you can go ahead and install the mobile app. Follow the steps below to access your dashboard after installing it.
Follow the procedures outlined below to access the UNIFR Moodle app login.
- After reinstalling the app, tap either the “I’m a Learner” or “I’m an Instructor” button
- On the next page, type the address of your school
- You’ll be redirected to the University of Fribourg (UNIFR) moodle page.
- After that, click on the sign-in button to access your Moodle dashboard.
Address: Av. de l’Europe 20, 1700 Fribourg, Switzerland
Phone: +41 26 300 71 11