You are welcome to this article if you are looking for how to access the University of Michigan Patient Portal. This article will help you create an account on the portal and also assist you in signing in.
In this article, you will learn how to sign up or create an account on the University of Michigan Patient Portal, how to access the patient portal, the benefits of the portal, and how to download the University of Michigan Patient Portal App online.
The University of Michigan Patient Portals improves the way in which patients and health care providers interact. A product of meaningful use requirements, they provide patients with timely access to their health care and give patients access to their health information to take a more active role. This patient portal can be accessed 24 hours a day from anywhere as long as you have internet connectivity. It gives convenience to patients.
University of Michigan Patient Portal
The MyUofMHealth patient portal is a convenient way to manage your health information online. Connecting to the portal gives you access to your medical care when and where it’s convenient for you—24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Here are just some of the available features within your MyUofMHealth patient portal account:
Who Can Access the University of Michigan Patient Portal?
- Registered Patients
- Doctors etc.
Benefits of the University of Michigan Patient Portal
- An E-Visit is a convenient way to request healthcare treatment for common, non-urgent medical conditions. There is no appointment or phone call needed.
- Guest Pay allows spouses, family members, and others to make online payments on behalf of patients without having a MyUofMHealth account or access to patient medical records.
- Send a refill request for any of your refillable medications
- No more waiting for a call or letter – view your results and your doctor’s comments within days
- Securely get answers to your medical questions from the comfort of your home
How to Register on the University of Michigan Patient Portal
To sign up on the portal, please follow the steps below:
- Go to – www.myuofmhealth.org/MyChart-PRD/accesscheck.asp
- Fill out the form provided
- Click on “Next”
- Follow the instructions on the portal to register
How to Access the University of Michigan Patient Portal
To sign into the portal, please follow the steps below:
- Go to – www.myuofmhealth.org/MyChart-PRD/Authentication/Login.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click on “Login”
- The Patient Portal opens.
You can carry out any of the above-mentioned uses on the patient portal and remember to keep your login details and information confidential.
How to Download the University of Michigan Patient Portal Mobile App
The University of Michigan Patient Portal Mobile App is a software application developed specifically for use on mobile phones/tablets and computers. This app was created to give convenience as it allows patients to easily access their portal with these devices. When you have the mobile app installed on your device and you have access to an internet network, you can log in using your username and password.
How to Use the University of Michigan Patient Portal Mobile App
After downloading the mobile app from the links provided above, you can go ahead and install the mobile app. Follow the steps below to access your portal after installing it.
- Launch your mobile app
- Create an account or sign in using your details (Your username and password, or your email address and password)
- Navigate through the app to see the features of the mobile app.
- You can save your login details to make it easy to log in next time.