University of Southampton – Presidential Postgraduate Research Scholarship | In this post, you will be given a complete step on How to Apply for the University of Southampton Scholarship, Requirements and How to Apply.
University of Southampton – Presidential Postgraduate Research Scholarship is open for International Students The scholarship allows Postgraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Southampton.
University of Southampton – Presidential Postgraduate Research Scholarship is available to undertake Postgraduate level programs at University of Southampton.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
International students are eligible for this scholarship program.
Successful candidates will receive the following academic benefits:
- Full funding for tuition fees.
- A stipend of £15,009 per annum for living costs.
- A research training and support grant of £1,000.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Identify the postgraduate programme you wish to apply for; you may for instance need to take a one-year taught course before beginning research work,
- Identify your area of research interest and how this links to our research centre or potential supervisors; you can find more information about our research areas on our research centre page,
- Check that you meet the University’s general entry requirements, plus any specific requirements for your chosen programme,
- If applicable, ensure that you will be able meet any special requirements for international students,
How to Apply
To take part in this studentship, aspirants need to take admission in postgraduate degree coursework at the university. No formal application for the opportunity s is required from the candidate.
Application Deadline: 31st July 2020.