Waterberg TVET College is a public further education and training institution which has been established according to the FET Act no 98 of 1998.
The College is registered with the Limpopo Department of Education in terms of the Provincial Regulations for Registration of Institution
The College is deemed accredited by UMALUSI, the quality assurance body responsible for general and further education and training institution, with regard to quality assurance of programmes.
To Provide quality training in market responsive skills through:
- Sound feasible policies, processes and procedures
- Expanded access to vocational education and technical skills training
- Coordinated programmes and qualification mix
- Adequate sustainable and appropriate ICT and physical infrastructure
- Establishment and management of sustainable partnerships
- Continuous provision of quality human resource through recruitment, training and development
- Increasing capability to conduct research
A leader in transformation and provision of responsive quality education
- OUR VALUES
Waterberg TVET College will strive to exceed the expectations of all the Customers, with the aim of attaining excellence in aspects of training provision.
- The College undertakes to continuously improve all the training services and programmes that are provided to satisfy the Customer’s needs.
- The College will proved a framework for Quality Improvement that incorporates transparent processes of planning, evaluation and review.
- The College will obtain this through the setting of quality objectives which will be reviewed on a regular bases.