Women’s University in Africa (WUA) Entry Requirements 2020/2021
Women’s University in Africa (WUA) Entry Requirements 2020/2021 – See full details below.
The Management of Women’s University in Africa (WUA) is pleased to announce the entry requirements for the various courses offered at the institution for the Women’s University in Africa (WUA)2020/2021 Intake.
Prospective students can proceed to check the requirements below.
- A minimum of 2 A’ level subjects for subjects below 25 years of age.
- 5 O’ Level subjects including English and Mathematics for students aged 25 years and above.
- Certified copy of Birth Certificate
- Certified copy of National Identity Card
- Certified copies of academic qualifications
- Motivational Letter (Postgraduate Applications)
- Filled out the application form
- Proof of payment of application fee
For inquiries or more information, visit: http://www.wua.ac.zw/index.php/