The Republic of Zambia is blessed with numerous Non-governmental or non-profit organizations(NGOs). These organizations may either be for religious, social, ethical or humanitarian purposes. NGOs serves as an arm that helps the government to achieve some of its aims and budgets. Also, they help bring peace and security in a country. For e.g, “United Nations” is a universal NGOs that have helped the world not to experience world war again since the previous World War II.
NGOs also is a body that employs people to work with them no matter the race, religion, age, or social differences and they give out good remuneration per annum.
In this post, we have a list of Non-Governmental Organizations in Zambia.
List of Non-Governmental Organizations in Zambia
- Mental Health Users Network Of Zambia (mhunza)
- SNV Netherlands Development Organisation (SNV) Zambia
- Programme Urban Self Help (P.U.S.H)
- Aids Healthcare Foundation
- Keepers Zambia Foundation (KzF)
- Oxfam, Zambia
- Transparency International Zambia
- Child International Zambia
- Copperbelt Development Foundation Limited
- Population Services International
- Jez Enterprises
- O P A D
- World Vision Zambia
We believe you’ve gotten apprised about Non-Governmental Organization in Zambia, we’d love to get positive feedback(s) from you.