Zambian Open University, ZAOU Entry Requirements 2023/2024 | Zambian Open University, ZAOU Entry Requirements 2023/2024, and Application Guide is released.
The management of Zambian Open University, ZAOU has officially released the Admission & Entry Requirements for the 2023/2024 academic year.
Below are the requirements for admission into Zambian Open University, ZAOU:
UNDERGRADUATE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- Five (5) ‘0’ level credits or better at School Certificate level or the equivalent in relevant subjects including English or a Zambian Language
- Three (3) ‘0’ level credits or better at School Certificate level or the equivalent with a relevant Diploma from a tertiary institution recognized by the University.
Concessionary Admission: Applicants who are 45 years or older, with proven evidence of participation in continuous learning through short courses, seminars, and conferences, may be considered for concessionary admission.
DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- A full Grade 12 Certificate with at least three (3) ‘O’ level subjects.
POSTGRADUATE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree with a distinction, merit or credit; or
- A Bachelor’s Degree with a pass plus minimum post qualification working experience of 5 years or more in the field of study;
- Candidates for the Master’s Degree in Criminal Justice Programme are solicited especially from the Police, Judiciary and Government Departments;
- Candidates for Ph.D. Degrees must have a good Master’s Degree