Zetech University 2021 Intake – Application Form
This article contains information on Zetech University 2021 Intake, Zetech University Application forms, Zetech University Admission Requirements, Zetech University Application Deadlines, Zetech University Online Application Procedure, Payment details, etc.
The Management of Zetech University, Kenya invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for admissions into the various courses offered at the institution for January 2021.
Zetech University Online Application Procedure 2021/2022:
1. Scan and save copies of your ID/ passport/ birth certificate, result slip or KCSE certificate and high school leaving certificate, or any other qualification papers approved by the University Senate.
2. Fill in all mandatory fields (marked in red) on the form and attach the above documents where applicable.
3. Pay the admission fee via MPESA Paybill no 303072 using your national ID number, passport number or birth certificate number as the account number and indicate the payment details on the form under the payment section.
N.B: The admission fee for certificate and diploma level is Ksh.500; the fee for Degree is Ksh.1000.
4. After filling in all mandatory fields and attaching all required documents, submit your application. You should receive an automatic response stating that we are in receipt of your application.
5. Our career advisors will get in touch with you within 24 hours to give you an update in regards to your application.
How to Apply
Step 2. Fill the form and attach relevant credentials
Step 3. Submit/Register
Note: Once you have been offered admission, you will be notified.
Deadline: Not Specified
For more information, please visit the official website – https://zetech.ac.ke