Zambian Open University ZAOU Application Forms 2024/2025, www.zaou.ac.zm application forms download 2024/2025, ZAOU Intake forms 2024/2025, ZAOU Application forms 2024/2025, Zambian Open University ZAOU Admission Requirements, Zambian Open University ZAOU Application Guideline 2024/2025.
This article contains information about Zambian Open University ZAOU Application forms 2024/2025, Admission Requirements into Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes for the 2024/2025 academic year.
Zambian Open University ZAOU Admission Requirements 2024/2025
Five ‘O’ Levels including English and Mathematics
Zambian Open University ZAOU Application Guidelines 2024/2025 – Online Application
Follow the steps below to complete the application process;
STEP 1: Register for an account using the online application link below.
STEP 2: Complete your personal details i.e. fill out the application form.
STEP 3: Enter your qualifications
STEP 4: Choose the programme
STEP 5: Upload your credential i.e. certificates
STEP 6: Click on “SUBMIT”
NOTE: Make sure you confirm your personal details and other documents uploaded before submitting the application.
Zambian Open University ZAOU Application Forms 2024/2025
Applicants wishing to apply manually can download the application forms from the institution’s official website >>>> https://zaou.ac.zm/
- Fill in the application form and attach your Results and any other qualifications email to; firstname.lastname@example.org or send them by Post office: New Foundland Campus · Unity Road, off Mumbwa Road · P.O. Box 31925, Lusaka, Zambia
- The following non-refundable fee is chargeable during application is as follows:
- A non-refundable application fee of K150.00
- No application is valid unless the appropriate application fee has been paid. Application forms can be accessed through an online application or downloaded below.
- Further information is indicated on the application form
Zambian Open University ZAOU Courses Offered
The institution offers a wide range of courses, applicants are advised to confirm the approval status of their proposed course of study before proceeding to apply.