Africa International University Academic Honour Merit Scholarship – How to Apply.
s Nairobi Evangelical Graduate School of Theology (NEGST), Africa International University was established in 1983. It is a chartered Christian university and offers various degree programs.
Why at Africa International University? The University is committed to training Christ centered leaders who will be agents of transformation for our countries, societies and communities.
Application Deadline: August 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Africa International University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: Six credit hours tuition or 50% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Kenya
- Eligible Countries: Kenya students can apply for the application.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the University
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- This is available only to the best academic performing student per semester per academic level who scores a minimum of 3.8 GPA for Masters Level and 90%for undergraduates.
- The best overall at the end of the program with the highest cumulative GPA or grade will be awarded 50% tuition grant if they enrol for another program at AIU for the first semester only.
- How to Apply: For empowering with this educational award, you have to take admission in the bachelor’s or master’s degree program via downloading the application form and send it to the Registrar, Africa International University, PO Box 24686 Karen 00502 Nairobi, Kenya.
- Supporting Documents: Provide your two recent passport photographs, copies of secondary and post-secondary certificates and transcripts, Recognition and Equation of qualifications, photocopy of National ID card/Birth certificate /passport bio-data page.
- Admission Requirements: Students have to meet the following requirements:
- The minimum requirement of Grade C+ must be attained at Kenya Certificate of Secondary Examination (KCSE), or it’s equivalent and additional requirements specified for each academic program
- Applicants with a relevant diploma from an institution recognized by the University Senate.
- Holders of a Bachelor’s degree from Africa International University who have at least two years of relevant experience.
- Language Requirement: Applicants have to accomplish the language requirement of the university.
Benefits: The University will provide six credit hours of tuition or a 50% tuition fee for the winning candidates.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.