Grants Officer Job at Amref Health Africa…See Details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Amref Health Africa.
Amref Health Africa in Kenya is the country programme office of Amref Health Africa, Africa’s largest International Health NGO. This is the largest and oldest country programme in Africa with an average annual budget of USD 40million. We have 19 innovative products and project models that have successfully been implemented and transformed 5.4 million lives.
- Grants Officer
The position holder assists in the effective management of grants to ensure the development of grant management systems, contract management, budgeting processes, mentoring & monitoring of grantees, compliance, and reporting. The position holder will ensure effective management of the project grants by enhancing Sub Recipients (SRs) compliance with contractual stipulations and enforcing procedures that assure transparency in the grants processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in commerce or a related field.
- CPA (K) Finalist or equivalent.
- At least Three (3) years of relevant NGO experience in CSOs grant management. Understanding of community development issues.
- Experience in pre-funding assessment, contract design, compliance management, data analysis, budget, and report review for CSOs.
- Proven capacity building and mentoring for grass root Sub recipients.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline:11th April 2021.