Apply for Accounting Consult Position in Kenya | How to Apply
This position is responsible for the coordination of revenue, management, and reconciliation accounting to ensure the delivery of quality and timely accounting services. The ideal candidate should have a CPA/ACCA/Finance/Accounting option qualification from a well-recognized institution.
- Accounting and Software Consultancy
- Implementation, Training and Support of the Software
- Client Care and Account Management
- Project Management
- Your career is inclined to becoming a Software-Based Accounting consultant.
- Well organized in planning and execution.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance /Accounting Option
- CPA (K) or at least in CPA part 3 ( section 5 or 6)
- Served in a similar role for at least 1 year or looking for an internship
- Relevant computer packages
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in Software setup, Implementation, Training and support will be of added advantage
- You are an Accounting graduate and understands all aspects of manual book-keeping, tax reporting and financial reporting
- You should be between 22-29 years old.
- If comfortable with the small upkeep for the first three months while training.
- NOT studying or intending to study further
- Only those who are within Nairobi should apply.
Are you comfortable with all the qualifications that are required?
STRICTLY! DO NOT APPLY, if you are studying or intend to study further.
If the interview will be successful you will be given a small upkeep for the first three months (10-12k) as stated on this advert.
We also offer all the advantages one would expect from an industry leader commensurate with your abilities.
How to Apply
Kindly send your CV and cover letter stating their position as the subject, daytime telephone contacts to [email protected]