PR and Event Manager Job at Association of Zoos and Aquariums…See Details on how to apply for the job vacancy available at Association of Zoos and Aquariums.
AZA is an established provider of currency trading solutions that accelerate global access to frontier markets through an innovative infrastructure. By leveraging cutting-edge technology in our flagship products, TransferZero and BFX, AZA is able to significantly lower the cost and increase the speed of business payments to and from frontier markets. TransferZero is our B2B2C product, which provides both wholesale currency purchase and retail settlement via our robust API. BFX is our B2B over-the-counter platform for businesses with wholesale currency needs, especially those paying partners and suppliers.
- PR and Event Manager
- Drive brand awareness, positioning, thought leadership, and messaging through PR activities.
- Develop Global and Country specific PR strategies and work with agencies or directly with the media to maximize coverage opportunities.
- Ghostwriting for executives that bring greater awareness with potential investors and other high-level stakeholders. Draft speeches for company executives, and arrange interviews and other forms of contact.
- Research on the FX and African economic markets trends. Formulate questionnaires and surveys, gather information from key industry figures in an attempt to determine the validity of proposed topics and themes.
- Write interesting and effective press releases, prepare information for the media and develop and maintain company websites.
- Developing and sustaining strong working relationships with all stakeholders, including external PR agencies, media, and influencers.
- Organize webinars and offline events (conference, industry events, hosted events).
- Make sure that messaging is directly aligned with awareness, thought leadership, and lead generation purposes.
- Proactively source and build relationships with event organizers to guarantee placement of executives in key events, both paid and unpaid opportunities.
- Support Internal teams with communication initiatives.
- Manage PR & Event budget and Quarterly reporting on PR and event initiatives.
- 10+ years of proven working experience in public relations required in financial services.
- Experience in the finance world/fin-tech/FX… is a must. This is mandatory to do ghostwriting, preparing interview questions.
- High level of professionalism to navigate and work with major stakeholders, such as the CEO, investors, and executives of partners.
- Proven track record designing, organizing, and executing PR strategy, successful events, webinars at both a local and international level.
- Experience using Google Analytics & Microsoft office.
- Big network and familiarity with major PR players, such as media, influencers, speakers, and agencies across Africa.
- Networking skills, including the ability to connect and juggle many complex relationships at once.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Online and offline event planning experience, as well as experience working with digital events planning platforms.
- Experience with social media communication.
- Master in PR, communications, journalism, or a similar relevant field.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and leadership skills.
- Outstanding organizational, time management skills and attention to detail.
- Aptitude in presentation and public speaking.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.