Norway: BI Presidential Scholarships 2021/2022 for International Masters Students (Fully-funded)…How To Apply.
BI Presidential Scholarships are awarded to students who possess an outstanding record of superior academic achievement. The BI Presidential Scholarships are open to Norwegian and international applicants.
Application Deadline: 1st March 2021
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Norway and International
To be taken at (country): Norway
- Candidates with a GPA of A on the ECTS scale or equivalent top-level grade on international grade scales who apply for, and are admitted to, a Master of Science programme.
- Students currently enrolled in BI’s Siviløkonom programme are eligible to apply in their 3rd year.
- The BI Presidential Scholarship is open to applicants to all Master of Science programmes.
Selection Process: Applications for Presidential Scholarships will be evaluated on an ongoing basis effective until the March 1st priority deadline.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: Scholarships will cover full tuition fees and a stipend for living expenses for each semester, for up to two years, if the student achieves the academic progression requirements.
Duration of Scholarship: The BI Presidential Scholarships are offered for the duration of 2 years, which is the duration of the course.
How to Apply:
- Write a scholarship application letter, maximum one-page, outlining why you are deserving of this scholarship and how your academic record qualifies you for consideration.
- Upload the scholarship application letter with your complete application for admission on the online application portal.