Group Coordinator Job at Bidhaa Sasa…See Details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Bidhaa Sasa.
Bidhaa Sasa (“Products Now” in Swahili) is a lean start-up based in Bungoma County in Kenya. It distributes and finances goods to rural households providing services to otherwise under-served communities. Bidhaa Sasa focuses on goods and services that improve the quality of life for rural families. Goods include solar lamps, solar home systems, small appliances, efficient cookstoves, and LPG. All products can be bought with payment plans and are delivered and installed at our client’s homes. We also cover after-sale services like maintenance and management of the goods warranties. Bidhaa Sasa launched its commercial operations in May 2015 from Webuye, Western Kenya.
- Group Coordinator
- Identify and develop groups of clients and group leaders in rural areas of Nyamira and Ogembo.
- Manage our unique sales process from start to finish, including contract signing, customer education, data entry/ reporting, and after-sales / warranty services.
- Coach group leaders in building their sales and group management skills and develop lasting relationships beyond their initial purchase.
- Manage late-paying groups and clients through strict follow-up and repossessions where necessary.
- Identify target audiences to grow your sales network and analyze and identify business growth opportunities.
- You are passionate about rural development and making a difference for the less well-off in this country and excited about working in a multi-cultural environment.
- You value diversity and are respectful to others.
- You are a team player who leads by example and excellent at listening and building trust and long-lasting relationships with clients and within teams.
- You value ownership and freedom in exchange for accountability and responsibility.
- You are self-driven, highly organized, and able to operate independently towards set targets.
- Entry-level position with limited work experience required and intensive on-the-job training.
- Self-driven, highly organized, and able to operate independently towards set targets.
- Rural work experience with MFIs, co-operatives, NGOs, or as teachers recommended. However, no previous sales experience is required but considered an advantage.
- Higher Education Diploma or BSc. in a relevant field.
- Willingness to live and work in the areas highlighted.
- Excellent English and Swahili required; knowledge of the local languages considered a strong advantage.
How to Apply
Applicants should submit their updated CV and Cover Letter to
indicating on the subject line the position and specific area they are interested in e.g, Group Coordinator, Nyamira-Ikonge
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NOTE: Bidhaa Sasa never asks candidates to pay any application fees.
Application Deadline: 12th April 2021.