BUSE Registration Notice To Students | www.buse.ac.zw.
The management of the Bindura University of Science & Technology (BUSE) has published an exclusive notice to students regarding the extension of the course registration procedure.
See notice below:
- The University has extended its registration window to Friday 15 May 2020 to allow students who had pending queries of fees payments made, to complete the registration process. No further extension to the above deadline shall be made whatsoever. Students with queries must, therefore, complete all processes by the above set deadline.
- Students who had made payments either via the EcoCash platform or through banks and whose balances have not been updated should re-send their proofs of payment to [email protected] or [email protected]. Students should indicate on such proofs of payments, their full names, registration number, dispatching bank, and the receiving bank.
- All queries relating to payments of fees should be directed to the Bursary Team during working hours (8am-3pm) on the following numbers:
|Contact Name||Contact Number|
|Mrs C. Chamboko||0775102775|
|Mr K. Musendekwa||0773054115|
- Students with outstanding registration queries should contact their Faculty Assistant Registrars or the Registry Team member for each Faculty during working hours (8am-3pm) as listed below:
|Faculty||Contact Name of Administrator||Contact No. & email address||Registry Contact||Contact No. & email address|
|FSE||Mrs. T. Sibanda||0772932567 [email protected]||Ms.L. Makumbe||0717073140 [email protected]|
|FSc & Eng||Mrs. P. Muhita||0772429361 [email protected]||Mr. R. Ngoma||0717073314 [email protected]|
|FAES||Ms. S. Mukwayi||0772347760 [email protected]||Mr. O. Makosa||0717073500 [email protected]|
|FOC||Mr. J. Marange||0779510546 [email protected]||Mr. Mlilwana||0717073619 [email protected]|
|FSSH||Mrs. C.D. Nyama||0772960816 [email protected]||Mrs. Gumbo||0717073620 [email protected]|
|SAR Admissions & Reg||Mrs P. Nyaude 0713113394/ [email protected]|
- The University wishes to advise that all students should make use of e-learning materials that have been posted on the moodle platform. Students can also utilise other multi-media communication platforms including but not limited to Twitter handle, moodle, email, WhatsApp, SMS messages to communicate with the University and their Lecturers.
- Students should frequently check their moodle accounts, the University website, and other official social media platforms for information updates.
- The University advises all its students to avoid traveling during the lockdown period. Students should continue adhering to the guidelines which have been set by the World Health Organisation (WHO), Ministry of Health and Child Care, and the University Students Health Department as we continue to fight the spread of the COVID- 19 Virus.
- Fighting the spread of the Covid-19 Virus remains all our responsibility. Please stay home and stay safe.
MP Neusu (Mr)