The Cambridge College Undergraduate Admission requirements for the academic year have been released. The list contains the names of applicants that have been accepted into the school.
The management of Cambridge College Admission has released the list of Undergraduate requirements for admission into the institution.
Cambridge College Undergraduate Admission & Requirements
OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS / BASIS OF ADMISSION
You must request official transcripts to be sent directly to Cambridge College in a sealed, unopened envelope.
Cambridge College requires at least one of the following:
- High school transcript (original) showing graduation or a recognized equivalent such as a General Educational Development (GED)/ HiSET certificate.
- or Affidavit attesting to the completion of a high school program in a homeschool setting approved under state law, or—if state law does not require a homeschooled student to obtain a completion credential, completion of a high school education in a homeschool setting that qualifies as an exemption from compulsory attendance requirements under state law).
- or Enrollment in an “eligible career pathway program”. (See https://fsapartners.ed.gov/knowledge-center/library/electronic-announcements/2021-01-15/ability-benefit-frequently-asked-questions-ea-id-ope-announcements-21-02)
- or Passing scores on an approved ability-to-benefit test (such as the Accuplacer Test administered by Cambridge College) in a single test administration: Reading Comprehension 55, Sentence Skills 60, Arithmetic 34.
- or Nine credit hours of Cambridge College course work, applicable toward an undergraduate degree or certificate, completed with grades of B or better. (Non-matriculated students may not receive aid while earning credits.)
- or 24 or more credits earned from a regionally or nationally accredited college or university. All official college transcripts are evaluated for transfer credit. Note: courses not included in an earned associate’s degree must be earned at a grade of C or better to be eligible for transfer.
Please request transcripts from all colleges you have attended if you would like them to be evaluated for transfer credit.
International transcripts must be translated and evaluated.