College of Medicine & Health Global Excellence Masters Programme – 2020
Applications are invited from international students to apply for the 2020 Edition of College of Medicine and Health Global Excellence Masters Programme for international students.
College of Medicine & Health Global Excellence Master Programme is allocated to outstanding students, applying for full-time postgraduate programs at the College of Medicine & Health for the academic session 2020/2021. These endowments amount to £ 1,000 as a reduction in first-year Home / EU tuition fees.
College of Medicine & Health Global Excellence Eligibility:
- Applicants from the UK and EU are eligible to apply for the opportunity.
- The studentships are available for Healthcare and Medicine in one of the following full-time Masters programs: MSc Environment & Human Health, MSc Health Research Methods, MSc Clinical Education, MSc Health Care Leadership and Management, MSc Genomic Medicine (excluding online variant), MSc Clinical Pharmacy (full-time campus-based variant only), MSc Advanced Clinical Practice.
- Applicants are required to have obtained or expect to obtain a first degree equivalent to at least a UK 2:1 Honours degree.
- For some programs, relevant clinical or professional experience may be taken into consideration as evidence of equivalency.
- In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants will need to meet the academic entry requirements for their chosen program.
- Applicants should check all the English language requirements when they come to study for postgraduate taught programs at the University of Exeter.
How to Apply
- The award will be automatically allocated to outstanding candidates for full-time study, applying for the first time for 2020 entry.
The application must include:
- All applicants must have to submit the original certificates, scanned or certified copies of transcripts and you should supply at least one reference form.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 30, 2020, will be considered.