The Official List of Courses Offered at Kenya Institute of Monitoring and Evaluation Studies, KIMES | Kenya Institute of Monitoring and Evaluation Studies, KIMES Courses Offered.
The following is the list of available undergraduate, certificate, and diploma courses offered at the Kenya Institute of Monitoring and Evaluation Studies, KIMES that has been approved by the management of the institution and other regulatory bodies.
The following is the KIM certificate and diploma programmes and their respective tuition fees:
Certificate – Level 4
- Certificate Course In Management – Level 4 (6 Months)
- KES 40,000
Certificate – Level 5 (12 Months)
- Business Management
- Certificate In Human Resource Management
- Certificate in Purchasing and Supplies
- Certificate in Office Management
- Certificate In Sales And Marketing
- Certificate in Project Management
- Certificate in Archives and Records Management
Diploma (24 Months)
- Diploma In Business Management
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Diploma In Purchasing & Supplies
- Diploma In Office Management
- Diploma in Sales & Marketing
- Diploma in Project Management
- Diploma in Archives & Records Management
- Certification in Supervisory Skills Development (2.5 Months)
- Certification in Strategic Management & Leadership (2.5 Months)
- Certification in Entrepreneurship (2.5 Months)
- Certification in Monitoring & Evaluation (3 Months)
- Certification in Automation of Records and Info. Systems (2.5 Months)
- Certification in Environmental Impact Assessment (3 Months)
Certification in Quality Management (3 Months)
Interested applicants for admission should visit the application portal to complete the online application or visit the institution website to download the application form.
For more information or inquiries, kindly contact the institution’s via the official website or leave us a comment using our comment box below and we will get back to you ASAP.