Data Analyst Lead Job at Royal Media Services Limited… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Royal Media Services Limited.
- Working with stakeholders to identify opportunities for leveraging company data and improve business outcomes
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive innovation, optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies
- Employ sophisticated analytical methods, machine learning and statistical methods to prepare data for predictive and prescriptive modeling.
- Perform exploratory data analysis (EDA) to determine how to handle missing data and to look for trends and/or opportunities.
- Discovering new algorithms to solve problems and build programs to automate repetitive work.
- Communicate predictions and findings to management, marketing and other stakeholders through effective data visualizations and reports.
- Research new ways for modeling and predictive behavior for large-scale projects.
- Lead data mining and collection procedures.
- Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics, Applied Math or any other quantitative field.
- 3+ years of experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models.
- Proven experience using statistical computer languages, preferably Python and R, to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Hands-on experience with big data processing engines like Apache Spark
- Experience visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders using: Power BI, Data Studio etc.
- Have great communication skills and are a strong advocate of using data science to drive decisions.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents, and Application to [email protected]
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 3rd December 2021.