IT Officer Jobs 2021 at Ebru TV….See details below on how to apply for the position at Ebru TV 2021.
Ebru TV Kenya (a subsidiary of Everest Production Corporation) Kenya, is a News, Lifestyle & Entertainment TV channel. The headquarter is based in Nairobi.
The IT Officer role is responsible for supporting all aspects of the IT systems and services including smooth running of computer systems, routers, switches and internet. Additionally, the role includes responsibility for ensuring the security and integrity of computer operations and systems development in accordance with the company’s strategic plan & IT plan.
Your Roles And Responsibilities.
- Provide first point of IT Support contact for all EBRU’s staff.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Assisting staff in case of a technical hitch while using the laptop over telephone, email or face to face.
- Recreate, design and update website as required.
- Troubleshoot technical issues to resolution and/or escalate to supplier as required.
- Ensure proper system and data security maintenance at high standard ensuring integrity of EBRU’s network to avoid compromise.
- Log all incidents and service requests in EBRU’s designated system.
- Demonstrate commitment to and promotion of quality service excellence and continual improvement within the IT department.
- Provide technical assistance to production and news team whenever required; supporting the rollout of new applications and solutions.
- Maintain and develop excellent working relationships with key suppliers, conducting dealings in a professional and appropriate manner.
- Ability to comply with the company policies, mission, vision and values including integrating them in h/she of your roles.
- Ensure keen monitoring of our online systems.
- Documents daily tasks and support sessions to support both the department and organisational needs.
IT person will possess:
- BSc in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology or related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ equivalent experience
- Knowledge of systems engineering, computer maintenance, server administration, installation, repair and troubleshooting
- Good interpersonal skills, should be able to interact with all staff across all level creative, open to new ideas and ability to multi-task effectively
- Highly skilled in website related
- Large capacity for attention to detail.
- Must have previous experience in a similar related field
- Desirable strong web design knowledge
- Should be patient and tolerant
- Ability to maintain detailed and accurate records
- Display confidence when dealing with people, with well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Communicate well with staff and suppliers, exhibiting excellent listening skills
- Demonstrate high standards of professional behaviour when dealing with suppliers, staff and clients
- Ability to investigate issues and requirements, identify, and prioritise appropriate solutions
- Ability to adapt and adjust to changing processes, constantly seeking process improvement
- Ability to work in a flexible hours when required
- Demonstrated interest in technology advanced within the company
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Maintaining records of software licenses
How To Apply
Please email a covering letter and CV with the reference “IT Officer” in the subject line to
Closing Date : 2nd February, 2021