EIT Melbourne Campus Scholarships for International Students- 2020
Applications are invited from international students to apply for the 2020 Edition of EIT Melbourne Campus Scholarships for international students in Australia.
The awards are offered to international students who will start a course in July 2020 at EIT’s new Melbourne campus in Australia. The Engineering Institute of Technology will provide a 10% discount off to successful candidates for their first year of tuition fees in July 2020. The awards are applicable to a maximum of 8 units. It is one of the few private colleges in the world specializing in engineering.
EIT Melbourne Campus Scholarship Eligibility:
- Submissions are open all around the world.
- The awards will be awarded for master study in an engineering subject.
- All future Master of Engineering on-campus students, applying for a course starting in July 2020 at EIT’s new Melbourne campus (Level 1, 600 Collins Street, Melbourne).
- International students who desire to study on-campus in Australia will be essential to have a valid international student visa.
- A recognized 3-year bachelor program in an engineering qualification in a congruent area of practice, OR
- An EIT Bachelor of Science (Engineering) degree program in a congruent field of practice, OR
- A 4-year Bachelor of Engineering program or equivalent that is accepted under the Washington Accord or Engineers Australia (in a congruent or a different area of practice) at the discretion of the Admissions Committee
- Before start processing for a master’s study, applicants must check all the entry requirements of their selected subject area.
- An IELTS score of 6.0 with no individual band less than 6.0 or equivalent as defined in the EIT Admissions Policy. A suitable level of English Language Proficiency equivalent to an English pass level in an Australian Senior Certificate of Education.
How to Apply
- Aspirants must meet the admission criteria of their chosen course and apply directly or contact an EIT Course Advisor.
The application must include:
- Applicants must ensure all documents are certified.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 15, 2020, will be considered.