Equipment Support Material Accountant at British Army Training Unit Kenya (BATUK)… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at British Army Training Unit Kenya (BATUK).
British Army Training Unit, Kenya (BATUK) delivers world leading infantry training in Kenya with the Kenyan Defense Forces (KDF) under the Defense Cooperation Agreement (DCA) with the Kenyan Government.
Equipment Support Material Accountant – Receipts and Issues
To provide logistic support to BATUK Wksp, in particular, the Receipts and Issues of ES Materiel. Proficiency and accountability are a large aspect of this role. Stand in/deputise in case of absence and support the ES Spares Demander.
- Receipt and Accounting of all ES Mat demanded by BATUK Wksp.
- Receipt and Accounting of all items for back-loading and local disposal.
- Collection of all ES Mat demanded by Wksp from 2nd Line Stores.
- Return all P Class/returnable items to 2nd Line stores completeing paperwork as required.
- Management of Unit Technical Documents Online (TDOL).
- Update AFG 1084A (Job Card) on receipt of ES Mat. Comply with Health and Safety regulations.
- Deputize for ES Mat/Spares demander.
- Demand of all L2 Spares on MJDI for BATUK Workshop and supply response via MJDI.
- Take control of BATUK Wksp Demand Book. Manage/demand of all Wksp technical expence.
- Carry out Audits on any technical publications held within BATUK.
- Any other ad-hoc duties commensurate with grade as directed by the line manager.
- Carry out any other duties commensurate with the trade/grade as directed by the Wksp CoC.
- Certificate/Diploma in procurement or purchasing and supplies chain management or equivalent.
- Clean full Valid Driving License.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Computer qualified, good understanding of Word and Excel.
- A good knowledge and understanding of English, written and spoken English.
- The individual in this job must be honest and have integrity.
- They must possess excellent communication skills, be punctual, and be willing to work as part of a multiethnic team.
- A team player who is self-driven and can work with minimum or no supervision.
- A minimum of 3 years practical experience.
- MJDI competent.
- Fork Lift License
Method of Application
Closing Date : 19 October. 2021