Family Media Recruitment 2021…See Details on how to apply for the vacancies available at Family Media.
Family TV is the East and Central Africa’s largest Christian television broadcaster and Kenya’s most watched faith channel. Family TV offers 24 hours of faith and inspirational programming that appeal to people in a wide variety of denominations. Founded in 1999, Family TV (Media) is a leader in Christian entertainment programming and one of the largest independent Christian media company in the world. The company covers all elements of the Christian entertainment spectrum to cater to the needs of the whole family. It airs children, youth and family shows that all carry a message of hope, peace and love. It is the best alternative form of programming that seeks to nurture good God-inspired morals in people so that the society can improve as a result. Family TV can be viewed in Nairobi, Kisumu, Eldoret, Mombasa; the list of locations is long. With a Family satellite digital kit, you can enjoy the signal no matter where you are.
- Social Media Content Creator
- Develop content for social media in collaboration with producers.
- Engage with our different audiences and come up with new ways to do this.
- Monitor progress using analytical tools.
- Prepare daily and weekly reports for management.
- Come up with different social media campaigns.
- Respond to questions and comments on the social media platforms.
- Take and edit photos and videos.
- A good understanding of the main social media channels such as; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- Previous marketing/social media experience.
- Excellent customer care skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Marketing, Public Relations or in a related field.
- Radio Presenter / Producer
- Over 30 years old.
- Experience in media for more than three years. A journalism background is preferred.
- Knowledge about contemporary Christian music.
- Belief in the Bible.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should email a cover letter and CV to
with the job title as the email subject
Application Deadline:8th March 2021.