Finance & Risk Manager Job at Generation… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Generation.
We transform education to employment systems to prepare, place, and support people into life-changing careers that would otherwise be inaccessible. We have a methodology that we believe can serve hundreds of thousands-and eventually millions-of people who are unemployed, underemployed, or need to learn new skills.
Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor of commerce- Finance Option
- CPA (K) or ACCA
- Minimum 10 years working in the finance function with at least 3-5 work experience in managerial roles in finance.
- Audit experience will be an added advantage
- Experience in operationally – intensive organizations preferred
- Comfortable working with multiple stakeholders – both within and outside the organization
- High level of Excel proficiency and communication skills
Skills And Abilities
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to manage and hold confidential information
- Very high attention to detail, and ability to handle multiple projects successfully.
- Proficient in MS Office 365 applications.
- Leadership skills
What you’ll do:
- Supporting the Board and senior leadership team in setting up strategic goals
- Continuously reviewing and updating the organizational risk framework and preparing relevant processes, systems, and control to enable effective running of the organization
- Coordinate with the global team to align systems, spending policies and procedures
- Create control frameworks