FMCG Lead Sales Executive Job at Greenforest Foods Limited…See Details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Greenforest Foods Limited.
Greenforest Foods Limited is a premier natural foods and ingredients processor that supplies retail outlets and institutional clients in Kenya and the greater East African Community.
- FMCG Lead Sales Executive
- Champion and lead the launch and roll-out activities of an upcoming new product line into both modern and general trade, and exports.
- In the initial 6 months, dedicate 60% of the time to a product launch undertaking critical planning, communication and in-market successful execution.
- Identify and implement new business opportunities on existing business to increase customer base and continued profitability growth.
- Prospects for new clients to identify and develop new accounts geared to achieve an increase in the number of accounts and brand visibility of company products.
- Ensure Route to Market & Territory Management optimization, including spot utilizing commercial opportunities in new accounts so that future business opportunities can be planned and implemented effectively.
- Develop and execute sales and distribution strategies, while monitoring sales in the market to ensure targets and objectives are met.
- Increase sales, drive volumes and supervise the sales process by following up on orders, deliveries and collections to attain optimal availability of products over the long and short term.
- Execute surveys and market intelligence gathering so that the organization is constantly aware of current market trends and enables a competitive advantage.
- A relevant university degree or diploma in business, sales & marketing is essential.
- Minimum 2 years relevant FMCG experience in a sales/marketing environment.
- Under 26 years of age.
- FMCG experience especially in distribution.
- Hands-on experience and knowledge in field sales.
- Existing networks and contacts are an added advantage.
- Capable of meeting and or exceeding monthly activity and sales goals.
- Familiarity with the industry.
- A clean and Valid driving license is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Note: Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Application Deadline: 15th September 2021.