Foreign and Commonwealth Office Jobs 2019 recruitment adverts have been released online. Foreign and Commonwealth Office recruitment 2019, Vacancies, Jobs, Career, Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
|Organization||Foreign and Commonwealth Office|
Available Job Positions
Foreign and Commonwealth Office is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment to fill the existing vacancies.
1. Job Title: Executive Assistant
The British Government is an inclusive and diversity-friendly employer. We value difference, promote equality and challenge discrimination, enhancing our organisational capability. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or other category protected by law. We promote family-friendly flexible working opportunities, where operational and security needs allow.
Main purpose of job:
In support of the objectives and priorities of the British High Commission Nairobi, the Executive Assistant will offer support on our cross-team work in preparation for Kenya’s participation in the upcoming Africa Investment Summit and the Economic Development Forum
Roles and responsibilities
- Provide administrative support in setting up meetings, taking notes, circulating and chasing action points
- Update progress on various tracker documents,
- Collate responses to London commissions.
- Provide admin support to the Deputy Trade Commissioner for Africa.
- Coordinate extensively with service units and liaise frequently with staff members across other sections within BHC Nairobi
- Team diary coordination
- Photocopying and dispatching correspondence
- Booking official travel
- Strong administrative skills,
- Good administrative and IT Skills (a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word is essential),
- Oral and written communication and customer service skills.
- Highly organised, able to take initiative and to work accurately within deadlines.
- Able to obtain security clearance to Official-Sensitive
- Desirable qualifications and experience
- Good team player and previous experience in project management
- Basic financial management skills
- Able to work under minimal supervision
- Diploma or Degree in Business Administration or related qualification
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO) career website on fco.tal.net to apply
Things to Note Before Applying:
- We publish on this page, the latest Foreign and Commonwealth Office Jobs updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Foreign and Commonwealth Office Job requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.