Fullstack Software Engineer Job at Identigate… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Identigate.
Identigate is a leading developer of mobile and web software platforms and applications for emerging markets.
- Define, Design, and architect and communicate design requirements of assigned projects
- Write clean, maintainable, efficient code, and reusable code and tests, build prototypes, troubleshoot issues, and check bottlenecks using best practices and design patterns.
- Work on RESTful APIs for assigned software projects
- Work on user-facing elements and integrate with server-side logic
- Design Robust and Secure APIs that support mobile and desktop clients.
- Optimize applications for performance and scalability
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of designers and developers
- Write automated tests to ensure quality and prevent regressions.
- Lead projects where necessary
- Minimum Bachelor of Science in computer science, software engineering, programming, or equivalent
- Minimum B Plain High School Score. A score of B or Higher in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Subjects shall have a higher advantage.
- Proficiency in back-end web development technologies such as PHP, Laravel, CodeIgniter, Node.js, Python, and Ruby on Rails.
- Knowledge of database systems and experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Familiarity with software development tools such as Git, JIRA, and CI/CD pipelines.
- Understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience with the design and implementation of RESTful APIs
- Understanding of code deployment tools such as Jenkins, Capistrano, and ElectricFlow
- Strong communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams including designers, product managers, and other engineers.
- Ability to work independently, manage priorities, and deliver high-quality work within tight timelines.
- Experience with deploying web applications to production environments e.g., cloud
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Application Deadline: 15th June 2023.